Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patty's Day!


Hey, guys! American Idol's about to start, so I can't make this a very long post, but I thought I'd write a little something. Hope you guys were wearing green today and that nobody got pinched! I did. I was wearing green, though! But it was a very yellowy green and some people thought it was yellow(yeah, right-they just wanted an excuse to pinch me)
Not much new here. I wish i could gush about the guy I have a crush on, but James reads this blog and he has a big mouth, so that wouldn't end well for me...anyway, my dad's leaving for my great uncle's funeral tomorrow. It's in Boston. I'm pretty sad that I can't go.
Anyway, hope you all have a great St.Patrick's Day!!!

P.S. Kiss me, I'm Irish.
P.P.S. Oh, and James, please don't take that seriously. I say that to you because you're the only one who would...

0 comments: