Sunday, March 8, 2009

Review: The House Bunny


Ok, so I just went over to Sarah's house and we watched The House Bunny. I loved it. Super hilarious movie.
Anna Faris plays a bubbly Playboy bunny named Shelley, whose recently been kicked out of the mansion. She comes across ZETA, a sorority house that about to be shut down because of it's lack of popularity. The 7 girls of ZETA are extremely nerdy. Shelley decides to become ZETA's housemother. She takes it upon herself to make the girls more popular, and along the way, she finds that there's more to life than skimpy outfits and Hugh Hefner.
This movie's super cute and funny, I'd definitely reccomend it. Not for straight guys, though. Anyone else, you're all good.

7 comments:

The_Brain said...

Hey that's not fair, not all straight men are alike. Some of us happen to "secretly" like that movie :)

Alanna said...

Lol, sorry! I guess with all the half-naked girls, it makes sense.

Shela said...

LOVE that movie! Shelley's got such an bubbly yet innocent (okay, more like clueless) personality. And Kat Dennings, Rumer Willis, and the other girls were great too.

"Psst, where's the crapper? I need to do some mysterious things in there *whispers* drop off some timber." LMAO that part was so gross and yet it cracked me up like hell.

Oh and btw, a lot of straight guys liked this movie too.

Alanna said...

Lol, I love the way she learns people's names.

That was such a great moment!

So Catholic said...

Should I see this movie?

Alanna said...

Lol, I'm not sure.
It's super funny. If you can live with yourself, go ahead.

Shela said...

Yes. Yes, you definitely should.

:)