Saturday, March 21, 2009

Review: The Spleenectomy


So I was on iTunes yesterday and looking at the free section when I came across a short movie called The Spleenectomy. It stars Anna Faris(who I love) and that guy that plays the hairdresser from The Princess Diaries. Anna Faris plays the quirky mom of a little boy, Casper(who looks JUST like the kid from A Christmas Story). Her dream is to become an actress, but she is told to quit the business. To find out what happens when she's mistaken for her sister, a doctor(also played by Anna Faris) go to itunes and download it. It's adorable and only like, 10 minutes long.
Check it out.

4 comments:

Shela said...

Haha sounds good. I'll check it out later.

Alanna said...

Cool. Anna Faris is so adorkable!

Shela said...

Haha true that! She was the best as Shelley, but I don't think it's fair that she always gets the role of a dumb blonde. I mean, did you see her in Hot Chick too? She wasn't dunb but definitely clueless.

:(

Hammie83 said...

She was very good in this. It is amazing how she really takes on her roles. I had no idea she was playing her sister until I had watch it a couple more times. Watch it! It's free and hilarious!