Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fall Away

I thought since Shela did one of these, I'd do one for myself. Let's just hope it turns out alright...
1. Put your iPod, iTunes, (or any MP3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Apologize-OneRepublic

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Reasons Why-Nickel Creek

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Girl Can't Help It-Journey

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Lovers Town Revisited-Billy Bragg

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Open Arms-Journey

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
From A Vauxhall Velox-Billy Bragg

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Mercury-The Ocean Blue

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Picture of You-The Last Goodnight...Finally, one that makes sense!

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Cold-Crossfade

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Lonesome Tonight-New Order....makes it sound like i have no friends

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Redemption Song-Bob Marley

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Se A Cabo-Santana...not ever sure what that means

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Elegy-Howard Jones

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
This Boy-James Morrison...this one makes sense, too!

15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Gone-Kelly Clarkson...definitely completely inappropriate for a wedding dance, but oh what the hell

16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Decode-Paramore

17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
11 O'Clock Tick Tock(Live)-U2

18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
LDN-Lily Allen

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Brand New Sidewalk-Nickel Creek...wtf?

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Better Together-Jack Johnson

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
No Line on the Horizon-U2....end of the world?

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
I've Sun One Too Many Songs...-The Ocean Blue...lolz

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Jamming-Bob Marley

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Come Home-OneRepublic...this song actually does make me cry

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
It Says Here-Billy Bragg...rotfl!

26) WHAT MAKES YOU SCARED?
Like Cockatoos-The Cure....omg, I'm like, like, so afraid of cockatoos

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Realize-Colbie Caillat...i did kind of realize it...like, a week ago

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Icing Sugar-The Cure...?

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
World Go 'Round-No Doubt

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS NOTE AS?
Fall Away-The Fray

9 comments:

Shela said...

Hey! Looks like everyone likes this survey haha. It's cool to see what's on peope's playlist too and I get to sang a few songs and out them on my playlist sometimes.

Hey, we both have Decode on our lists! And I have Colbie Caillat song on my Sansa too :)

So Catholic said...

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat is one of my few secret indulgences ^_^

I am clearly not manly enough for my own good...

James

PS My other secrets include auctualy enjoying twilight and reading shoujo (girls) manga...

Shela said...

Wow how illiterate am I? My last comment had so many grammar and spelling errors. LOL.

So Catholic, I'm glad you confessed these secret indulgences. It truly takes a man to admit them.

So Catholic said...

Thanks, I needed to be told that ^_^

Don't worry about the grammer, I'm so addicted to my spellchecker when I don't have one my sentences are dreadful...

I usually fix this by avoiding big words.

James likes big words

PS this message was typed on a school computer without spellcheck, I want firefox :(

Danielle said...

LOL, # 19 is wonderfully random : P

Alanna said...

I know, right?

Alanna said...

Lol, you made his day(possibly his life) by calling him a man, Shela. Seriously, he's a little too flattered...

Shela said...

Glad I could help in some way. And we know it's true; so many guys are in denial nowadays. How sad, right?

You gotta love spell check. I don't have Firefox on my laptop, just my comp so a lot of my blogs have errors :(

A said...

i got it in facebook.haha