Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow, Shopping, and a Great Week


Ok, I have time for a quick post before American Idol starts.
It snowed on Monday! I was so happy. It kept us home from school and gave us a 2-hour delay on Tuesday! Wednesday was a normal day, accept for the fact that James was sick(not sure whether it was a good or bad thing...) Today we had a half day, so we got out at 11:25 and me, SunnyD, Nikki, and Sarah went shopping. We found out that Sarah and I have the same shoe size(which ROCKS!) and she bought some GORGEOUS shoes. They were only $10! Payless Shoes is awesome.
Unfortunately, the shoes are insanely painful.
We also went to Panera Bread. My stomach hurt, so I couldn't get anything to eat(which sucked), but it was still fun to catch up with SunnyD(who I never see anymore!) We also went to Sally's Beauty Supply, where I got some barrettes, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. Their prices are amazing. Then we went to Petsmart and checked out some cute little birdies. SunnyD picked up a dog toy with a sticker on it and said we should give the sticker to Synfan. lol, I took the sticker off the toy and stuck it to the back of my ipod, where it will stay forever. Check out the pic above.
Anyway, that's about. Oh yeah, I bought myself and engagement ring(it was $8, but the reciept said it was an engagement ring) and so I asked myself to marry me and I accepted!!!

TTYl, hope you guys are having an awesome week!

7 comments:

So Catholic said...

That sticker is all kinds of awesome out of context.

Is the second word in your email monkeys? I can't tell if it's a v, k or u, your handwriting was a little funky.

Alanna said...

I know!!

Yep. Sorry, I have really suckish handwriting.

So Catholic said...

Have you ever seen chocolate rain?

It's this pretty awesome song about racism, it's mostly awesome because the singer has this uber deep voice and he looks like he is maybe 16 (I think he is actually like 20 something)

James

Alanna said...

Lol, of course! Awesome song.

So Catholic said...

What about leekspin?

There are two kinds of people in the world, those that watch leekspin for hours and those that get annoyed by the aforementioned type.

I stand proudly in the former category

James is off to listen to it

Danielle said...

Haha, I love that sticker ^_^

Alanna said...

Lol, me too. So did Duncan. We were on the bus and i was listening to my ipod and he's like,"Wait, what does that say?" so he read it and he was like,"that's hilarious!"